Monday, September 12, 2011

Hot Pink & Zebra Baby Shower

People will talk about this bold baby shower look for a long time after your party is over with!! These hot pink and zebra colors are sure to make a statement!
 This hot pink party package begins with some handmade banners!

 This "Gifts" banner boldly directs the guests to place their gifts on your specified table.

 A "Food" or "Sweets" table add such a cute accent to the party!
 These coordinating gift boxes are perfect party favors!!

 Add a personlized "Thank You" Tag to the party favors!

 Spruce up your cupcakes with some adorable cupcake toppers!!
I am surrounded by talented friends! My friend Tiffany made this adorable coordinating cupcakes for me! My friend Shannon put together this photo shoot and Viola! I have some adorable pictures to share!

1 comment:

  1. Joyous to know about your baby shower party. Last month, I arranged my nephew’s birthday party at one of elegant venues in Chicago. Booked this venue through internet and had an amazing party with my family and friends.

    ReplyDelete