Monday, September 12, 2011

Hot Pink & Zebra Baby Shower

People will talk about this bold baby shower look for a long time after your party is over with!! These hot pink and zebra colors are sure to make a statement!
 This hot pink party package begins with some handmade banners!

 This "Gifts" banner boldly directs the guests to place their gifts on your specified table.

 A "Food" or "Sweets" table add such a cute accent to the party!
 These coordinating gift boxes are perfect party favors!!

 Add a personlized "Thank You" Tag to the party favors!

 Spruce up your cupcakes with some adorable cupcake toppers!!
I am surrounded by talented friends! My friend Tiffany made this adorable coordinating cupcakes for me! My friend Shannon put together this photo shoot and Viola! I have some adorable pictures to share!

2 comments:

  1. Joyous to know about your baby shower party. Last month, I arranged my nephew’s birthday party at one of elegant venues in Chicago. Booked this venue through internet and had an amazing party with my family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very informative post! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign
    babygifts in jerusalem

    ReplyDelete